Warning: Parameter 2 to qtranxf_excludeUntranslatedPosts() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/asklub34/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286
Warning: Parameter 2 to qtranxf_postsFilter() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/asklub34/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286
Don’t wanna die, hu?
Let’s see …
If you really don’t want to die young just follow some tips.
- Try to be constantly safe and avoid risky things, unsafe places, and dangerous people.
- Talk to your doctor about your health.
- And try to prevent cancer, cardiac arrest, HIV, and diabetes.
- Make everything possible to get healthier every day, and …
- Be lucky.
This is how you can try to live long and well.
This is it.
There could be a little bit more to say.
Don’t you think?
Scroll down, then.
Don’t click ;-D What do you think love is?
How can I get healthy?
You can try to be the healthiest person by following these
“8 ways to be healthier and live with a healthy lifestyle”–
Now then, you can start getting healthier by:
- sleeping more and better,
- following the doctor’s advice and getting cured quickly,
- eating better and healthy,
- drinking lots of water,
- doing exercise, walking and moving more,
- having true friends and a true love,
- having fun with them, laughing and enjoying common hobbies,
- those hobbies must be safe … of course.
How to eat healthy?
You can eat healthy by following a diet plan.
The diet plan must be personalized.
Rather than looking for it on the web, talk about it with a doctor or a dietitian.
How to sleep?
You can fall asleep easier by following these tricks and tips.
“6 ways to sleep better”:
- follow a sleep schedule: same bedtime and wake up time, also during the weekend,
- exercise at any time of day, but not in the evening,
- choose a comfortable mattress and a good pillow,
- avoid alcohol, cigarettes, and heavy meal in the evening,
- read some pages of a book (better if it’s boring …).
Did it work?
In case you still have sleep problems, talk to a doctor.
How to avoid cancer?
You can try to follow the advice of the World Health Organization.à.
“12 ways to reduce your cancer risk”:
- do not smoke,
- make your home and workplace smoke-free,
- Maintain a healthy body weight,
- increase physical activity in daily life,
- have a healthy diet,
- limit alcohol intake,
- avoid too much sun and use sun protection,
- protect yourself against cancer-causing substances,
- stay away from radiation (check levels where you stay).
Got it all?
Let me tell you a few more suggestions (especially for women):
- try to breastfeed your baby,
- limit the use of HRT,
- follow vaccination programmes for Hepatitis B and HPV (for girls),
- get checked for bowel cancer, breast and cervical cancer (women).
Do you want to know a little bit more?
… advertising …
To buy a movie
If you’re less than thirteen
and wanna buy a game,
Are you younger than thirteen?
Get you a song, but …
(for some reason
those guys at Amazon
asked us to swear
that you’re more than thirteen…)
Let us place a few questions for you, now.
Do you want to hear from us?
Wanna receive our posts?
Feel like supporting us?
Did you like this webpage?